About Me

Welcome to the OkieTexan blog. The real purpose of this blog is purely selfish - it gives me a place to vent my frustration regarding the situation we as Americans find ourselves in. My views are conservative, so that will be most of the content you will find here. If your views are the same or different, please join the OkieTexan blog and take part in the current discussion. By joining this blog, you agree to remain civil, refrain from foul language thereby making this a pleasant and lively blog to visit. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Words and phrases that should be banned from use by one and all:

  • Let me be clear (whatever)
  • Reach across the aisle (We are the World, We are the People...)
  • Bipartisan (sometimes means 'my way or the highway').
  • Global warming/climate change (as though Earth has never dramatically warmed or cooled before).
  • Green jobs (why not blue or purple?)
  • Rhetoric (frankly my dear, I don't give a damn)
Add your nomination!

No comments:

Post a Comment